School Year Program: September 10th 2018 -June 22nd 2019 (10 progressive, 4 week sessions)
Session Dates: (4-week sessions)
September *Session 1 (Sept 10th-Oct 6th)
*Open Yom Kippur 9/19 for Regular Classes
October *Session 2 (Oct 8th-Nov 3rd)
*Open Columbus Day 10/8 for Regular Classes
*Closed Halloween 10/31. (Class will be rescheduled)
November *Session 3 (Nov 5th-Dec 1st)
*Open Veteran’s Day 11/12 for Regular Classes
*Open Wednesday before Thanksgiving 11/21 for Regular Classes – Closed Thanksgiving Day 11/22 (Class will be rescheduled) -Open Saturday after 11/24 for Regular Classes
December *Session 4 (Dec 3rd-Jan 5th)
Closed Holiday Recess 12/24-1/1. (12/31 & 1/1 class will be rescheduled). The week of 12/24-12/29 is not included in session 4.
January *Session 5 (Jan 7th-Feb 2nd)
*Open Martin Luther King Jr. Day 1/21 for Regular Classes
February *Session 6 (Feb 4th-Mar 2nd)
* Open February break (Mid Winter Recess) 2/18-2/23 for Regular Classes
March *Session 7 (Mar 4th-Mar 30th)
April *Session 8 (Apr 1st-Apr 27th)
*Open (Spring Recess) 4/22-4/27.
May *Session 9 (Apr 29th-May 25th)
June *Session 10 (May 27th-June 22nd)
*Closed Memorial Day 5/27. (Class will be rescheduled)
Parent Portal Login: Existing Customers
Hours Per Week/ Price Per Session (4 weeks)
1 hour – $76
1 hour 15 min – $95
-Call or Email for Additional Hours
-20% discount for Siblings & Multi-Class
-10% discount for Military (military ID is required at the time of registration). Instated on 8/22/18.
-Prorating is available for sessions 2-10
Payment Policy & Procedures
- Member registration/insurance fee is $45. Fee is due upon registration, Nonrefundable. Registration/insurance fee covers a continuous membership from Sept 2018-June 2019.
- Due to increasingly strict insurance regulations members must be current with tuition and forms to participate in class. There are no exceptions.
- The automatic funds transfer authorizes a perpetual month to month membership that automatically renews monthly. All memberships will expire on June 22nd
- Monthly tuition is based on 10 (4 week sessions).
- Tuition option 1: Tuition is withdrawn on the 20th of each month through checking accounts only. Payments are processed prior to the start of each session.
- Tuition option 2: Tuition may be Paid in Full for the season Sept 2018/June 2019 season.
- Returned payment or late payment fee is $25.00
- There are no refunds due to illness, injury, vacation, etc.
- Classes with less than 4 children may be moved to an alternate day or time.
- Class instructors may be subject to change without notice.
- To cancel membership and pre-authorized draft written notice must be received by Stepping Star thirty (30) days prior to the start of session of cancellation.
- If your membership is canceled a new registration/insurance fee is required upon re-sign up.
Make up Policy
- Stepping Star acknowledges that students have busy schedules, illnesses, personal matter, etc. Taking that into consideration 1 make up class is available to all members per month. Email for availability.
- If a class is missed and not made up that session is not added to the next session.
- Missed make up appointments may not be rescheduled.
- Make up class is not a form of payment.
- There are no make ups scheduled the week of June 17th-22nd 2019.
- Leotards with or without shorts
- Socks or gymnastics shoes
- Hair pulled back. (No bobby pins)
- NO zippers, buttons, jeans, or jewelry