SUMMER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE NOW!
2023 Summer Class Schedule
7 Week Session: July 10th-Aug 24th
2023 Summer Camp Schedule
Summer Camp Available for (7 weeks) July 10th – Aug 24th
All Skill levels Beginner through Advanced! Ages 5- 14 yrs.
Full Day Camp: Mon-Thurs 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- Week 1: July 10- July 13 – “Camping Theme”
- Week 2: July 17-July 20 – “Summer Vacation Theme”
- Week 3: July 24 – July 27- “County Fair Theme”
- Week 4: July 31 – Aug 3- “Field Day Theme”
- Week 5: Aug 7 – Aug 10- “Olympics Theme”
- Week 6: Aug 14 – Aug 17- “Cirque Delay Theme”
- Week 7: Aug 21 – Aug 24- “Back to School Theme”
9:00-9:30 Check in/Warm ups
10:30-11:30 Balance Beam
11:30-12:30 Vault/Tumbl Trak
2:00-3:00 Open Gym/Games/Contests/Themed Activities/Crafts
PRICING & DISCOUNTS:
Camp Week = $319
- Sign up for 4 weeks and get 50% off the 4th week
- Sign up for 7 weeks and get 50% off the 4th and 7th week
- 2nd Child receives 15% discount
- 3rd Child receives 50% discount
- Military receive 10% discount. (ID must be provided at registration to receive discount)
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
-A $50 non refundable deposit will be charged to the account on file at the time of registration for each week you are attending to hold your child’s spot.
-The balance will be charged to your account on file on the Monday prior to each camp week you are attending. If you prefer to pay by cash, check or credit/debit card payment must be set up by phone or email. Please email Devon at email@example.com. Balance is due 7 days prior to each camp week you are attending.
-We will cancel your enrollment up to two weeks prior to the week(s) you are attending. The $50 deposit is NON Refundable. Full credit towards future enrollment for illness, quarantine, or injury related absences depending on availability.
-There are no make ups for missed camp days.
CAMP ATTIRE: What to Bring
- Campers need to bring a snack, lunch, and water bottle to camp daily
- Campers should have flip flops or slip on shoes. (We do a water balloon toss once per week)
- Gymnastics attire: We prefer leotards for girls, athletic wear or fitted shorts are optional –
- No buttons, zippers, snaps, skirts, or loose fitting clothing
- Gymnastics shoes and socks are preferred to bare feet
- No jewelry, “fit bits” or watches
- Long Hair Tied Back
- No gum chewing
Drop off is between 8:30 am-9:00 am.