2021 Summer Class Schedule
5 week session: July 6th-August 4th
Summer Invite Class
This class is by invitation only.
8 Week Session
Week 1 June 28 – July 1
Week 2 July 5 – July 8
Week 3 July 12 – July 15
Week 4 July 19 – July 22
Week 5 July 26 – July 29
Week 6 Aug 2 – Aug 5
(Aug 9 – Aug 12 Closed)
(Aug 16 – Aug 19 Closed)
Week 7 Aug 23 – Aug 26
Week 8 Aug 30 – Sept 2
2021 Summer Camp Schedule
Summer Camp Available for (7 weeks) June 28 – Aug 26th.
All Skill levels Beginner through Advanced! Ages 4- 12 yrs.
Full Day Camp: Mon-Thurs 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- Week 1: June 28 – July 1
- Week 2: July 6 – July 8 (prorate 3 days)
- Week 3: July 12 – July 15
- Week 4: July 19 – July 22
- Week 5: July 26 – July 29
- Week 6: Aug 2 – Aug 5
- Aug 9 – Aug 12 Closed
- Aug 16 – Aug 19 Closed
- Week 7: Aug 23 – Aug 26
9:00-9:30 Check in/Warm ups
10:30-11:30 Balance Beam
11:30-12:30 Vault/Tumbl Trak
2:00-3:00 Open Gym/Games/Contests/Themed Activities/Crafts
Full Day Camp: $276
By the Day: $89 per day. This may become available
- Sign up for 3 weeks and get 50% off the 3rd week
- Sign up for 7 weeks and get 50% off the 3rd and 7th week
- 2nd Child receives 15% discount
- 3rd Child receives 50% discount
- 4th Child free
- Military receive 10% discount. (ID must be provided at registration to receive discount)
-$50 Deposit is Due per week at the time of Registration to hold spot (Non Refundable). The balance will be charged to your account on file on the Monday before the week(s) you are attending. If you prefer to pay by cash, check or credit/debit card payment must be set up by phone or email. Please email Devon at email@example.com. The balance is due 7 days prior to the week you are attending.
-Camp by the Day: Full payment due upon registration.
-We will cancel your enrollment up to two weeks prior to the week(s) you are attending. The $50 deposit is NON Refundable. There are no refunds for camps. Full credit towards future enrollment for illness, quarantine, or injury related absences.
-There are no make ups for missed camp days.
CAMP ATTIRE: What to Bring
- Campers need to bring a snack, lunch, and water bottle to camp
- Campers should have flip flops or slip on shoes. (We do a water balloon toss once per week)
- Gymnastics attire: We prefer leotards for girls, athletic wear or fitted shorts are optional –
- No buttons, zippers, snaps, skirts, or loose fitting clothing
- Gymnastics shoes and socks are preferred to bare feet
- No jewelry, “fit bits” or watches
- Long Hair Tied Back
- No gum chewing
Drop off is between 8:30 am-9:00 am.
We are working on the requirements necessary based on NYS and CDC guidelines. These policies will be updated as necessary and are subject to change.